I was nominated for this award by my friend John Eli. I am honored that I was among the bloggers that were nominated for this award. John writes amazingly encouraging blogs that uplift my heart every time I read it. You can view Johns’ blog page here: https://john-eli.com/2019/01/17/mystery-blogger-award/
The creator of this blog has amazing content on her blog page and you can read it here: https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
I am a Mom of four and a Grandmother of 3 amazing babies with one on the way.
I am a child of God and I love serving in my church as an usher. I attend Christ Worship Center Church located 4453 Black Bridge Rd, Parkton, NC 28371
I love to write and read. I am a member of Good Reads and I love doing the Reading Challenge every year.
I am nominating:
The Godly Chic Diaries
James Events Blog
Five Questions for my nominees:
How did you begin your blogging career? What made you want to become a blogger? Do, you have any other hobbies or interests? What is one fun fact about yourself? Why should we visit your blog?
My most beloved blog: https://wordpress.com/post/thedayisaidyesblog.wordpress.com/443
Answering my five questions from John:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you were famous, what would you be famous for?
- What song is guaranteed to put a smile on your face?
- If you had to choose an animal for a mascot, what animal would it be and why?
- What is one contribution that you want to leave this world with before God calls you home?
- What book would you recommend to someone who is looking to cry, laugh, and be inspired?
- If, I was famous it would be for my impact that I would make in the world for children. It breaks my heart to see all the children suffering needlessly and I would do everything I can to not build walls, but buildings to give our children a safe place to live and be loved.
- A song guaranteed to put a smile on my face is by Earth, Wind and Fire called “Keep Your Head to the Sky”. I love that song every since my Kindergarten teacher had us sing it at our graduation.
- If I had to choose one animal as a mascot it would be a cheetah. I picked a cheetah because they are strong, fast and resilient. That is kinda how I see myself.
- One contribution is having several shelter and TILA’s around the globe along with the recreation centers that will teach and train the clients of those TILA’s in various things including, dance, art, law, accounting, ESL and GED, mechanics and HVAC, cosmetology and nursing.
- A book I recommend that would make a person laugh, cry and be inspired all in the same book would be: I know why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou.
Here is the link and clicking this link may invoke a small payment for me. Thanks in advance.
Thank you John Eli for electing me.